top of page

Home & Community-Based Services

We offer home and community-based services under MaineCare Section 28 RCS Home & Community Non-Specialized Services through MaineCare's centralized enrollment system. Private pay is also an option at this time for families who do not qualify for MaineCare benefits. 

Required Enrollment Forms / Documents to Submit

To enroll in services, please email for your enrollment packet and provide the following: 

• Your child's referrals (Doctors, LCSW, BCBA, Etc.)

• Copy of Birth Certificate

• Copy of Immunization / Medical Records

Important Things To Know

Enrollment may take a few weeks to occur due to various processing timeframes. To reduce the wait time, please have all referrals and past evaluations (if any) ready to submit. In addition, continue to follow-up with us and your case manager (if you know them directly) to speed up the process of filing the application. 


bottom of page