Thank you for your interest in enrolling at the Green House Village Preschool!
The Green House Village Preschool is a generational program under the Courageous Steps Project, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that strives to help children and young adults with various abilities and challenges all across the Eastern Maine region.
Enrollment Plans: Two (2) Days, Three (3) Days, Five (5) Days
Half Day (9:00am-12:30pm) and Full Day (8:30am-2:30pm) options available!
For more information on our enrollment packages, please call 207-827-7270 or email email@example.com.
We currently offer these following tuition assistance programs:
• Alumni Tuition Discount: Available to families who were former alumni of the Green House Nursery School or the Village Preschool.
• Sibling Tuition Discount: Available to families with children who have multiple siblings wanting to attend the Green House Village Preschool.
• Military Discount: Available to families with relatives or family members that have or are currently serving for our country.
• Educator Discount: Available to families who are educators in public or private school settings. This also is eligible for those who are therapists in the educational setting.
NOTE: You can only apply up to ONE Discount towards your tuition. Please contact us to learn more!
Required Enrollment Forms / Documents
All students / families MUST have the necessary paperwork submitted before starting:
• Completed Tuition Packet w/ completed permission forms (Medical Authorization, Media Release, and Other Related Forms)
• Copy of Immunization / Medical Records
• Birth Certificate
• $20 Deposit (Cash or Check ONLY)
All forms can be dropped off to the Green House Village Preschool during normal business hours of 9am-2pm Monday-Friday.
Media Release Form